IT Tech Support
Will provide outstanding client service mostly in regard to Apple technology. Provide technical expertise and guidance to team members. Stay abreast of new technologies and introduce these new technologies into the environment where they will improve business processes.
• Participate in day-to-day execution of advanced level technical activities.
• In conjunction with the manager, provide direction to a small team.
• Oversee assignments and the work of team members.
• Participate in planning the work, delegating effectively and following up with staff, to provide support and guidance.
• Participate in identifying training needs for team members.
• Participate in developing program priorities, resource requirements, project scope, and objectives.
• Provide high-level customer support and service. Mitigate escalations of client incidents and issues.
• Resolve issues through analysis and troubleshooting, vendor consultation, and utilizing other technical teams.
• Assess issues and provide enhancements to existing systems. Analyze systems to identify potential issues and identify solutions
• Maintain a high level of technical expertise and business knowledge.
• Supply technical expertise and business systems guidance to manager and team.
• Ensure that requirements are benchmarked against vendor offerings to facilitate solutions to business or operational problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Expert proficiency supporting Microsoft Office for Macintosh
• 3+ years of experience providing Apple related IT support.
• 2+ years’ experience providing support to Apple users in an Open Directory domain.
• Depth of knowledge in all Apple HW/SW. Expert proficiency with current Mac OS X and iOS versions
• Fluent in Apple culture and versed in Apple news
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or certification and experience.
• ITIL Certification a Plus
• Networking certification
• Certification as an Apple Certified Supports Professional is a plus
• Mobile device management
• Experience with iOS deploys and implementations
• Familiarly with current MS client operating systems (i.e. XP, Seven) Understanding of computer networking and Active Directory
• Superior oral and written communications skills
• Ability to communicate the needs of users to IT staff while interpreting Apple Hardware requirements.
• Must be able to prioritize and demonstrate organizational skills amid rapid and frequent changes
• Excellent customer services skills with a natural ability to liaise with executive staff
• Ability to maintain, track and report project status and metrics
• VMWare Workspace One (Airwatch) experience a plus.